Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Biggest Snow Day Ever!

Today is December 27th, Thursday. Today we just got the largest amount of snow we have had in a long time.  Maine got more though.  We got about 8 inches but my nana  got about 18 inches of snow.  Lissa doesn't like the snow that much because it is cold.  I like to snowboard, sled, have snowball fights and especially make a big big BIG giant snowman.  I've made a snowman every year, ever since I was a little kid.

Today me and Ooma went to the post office.  We walked all the way there in the snow and boy was it tiring.  I fell down part of the way home.  Do you know what happened?  Someone opened their car window and asked if I was okay.  Wasn't that crazy?

At the post office we sent our Christmas cards and we mailed some shoes to Ta'Neal in Boston. After that we went to DD to buy something to eat.  I used my own money to buy my own lunch which was a bagel variety that is hard for me to find.  I found one there and it made me very happy.  It is a blueberry bagel!  I also got a coolata to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment