Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Thanksgiving is very close.  It is one more day and I am so excited.  We get really crowded on Thanksgiving because we have a lot of family members that come that day.  I love that they all come to our house.  I like to decorate for this.  The first picture here is the cornucopia and all the harvest food.  I set this up with my sister Lissa.
 This is a close up of the cornucopia.  It is funny that I like to do this because I really  hate bananas and other fruits. If I really smell a banana I just go crazy.  But pretend ones are okay.
This is the welcome home scarecrow house.  We like to welcome  people to our home.  We have lots of food on thanksgiving.  My favorites are vegetarian chicken and home made rolls.  For dessert I like apple pie and this year I asked for blueberry pie too. I will be very full when the meal is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment