Saturday, November 5, 2011

I love my family Part 1

 Welcome to part one about my family.  OK let's start with my youngest sister Lissa. She is so pretty isn't she?  She loves ballet and she loves to kiss me but hates it when I kiss her! She likes princesses and lots of other things like Tinkerbelle.  Her favorite fruit is the banana and I have no idea why she likes bananas.  When she eats a banana she smells like crazy and I run away because I do not like bananas at all!
 This is my big sister Ta'Neal.  She is a good baseball player.  We went to the zoo with her and I wrote about that on my blog last time. I also love to do crafts with Ta'Neal.  She loves me and she loves art.
This is Ta'Neal again.  She is petting our dog Blake.  This is very special because this is the only time Ta'Neal has been to our house since I was a baby.  Anyway, she also carried me around when I was a baby and sometimes she still does.  Now you know my sisters and next time, I will write the second part of the series.  It will be about my brothers and then we will see what is next after that!

1 comment:

  1. Well, KC, I must say, you are doing a phenomenal job with your blogwriting! Great pictures, wonderful storytelling!

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete