Sunday, November 27, 2011

Have A holly jolly season!

This is my dog Blake the reindeer!  I copied this from Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer!  I don't think Blake liked it as much as I did.  It was really funny.
This  is  a  home  of gingerbread  with candy   that    i  made with Lissa. I made the snowman that has two green balls and one purple. The other one with the ears my brother Robbie made.  We made them out of modelling chocolate.  We used shredded coconut for the snow.  So how do like  it?
 The next day, I woke up and wanted to see the gingerbread house and the snow men again. Then, look!  The snowman I made was GONE!  Yup, you heard me, gone! We think that our dog Blake ate it but we don't know for sure becuae no one stayed up that late last night!
 You are looking at Lissa the Elf! She can be very funny and loves to play lots of tricks and I think she is lots of fun.
 Now you are looking at ME the elf!  I say, I think I am going to be famous.
Look at the Christmas tree we made this year.  Isn't it beautiful?  We worked together and it is wonderful.  This is actually a new tree we got because Lissa accidently knocked over our tree and broke it last year.  This tree is bigger and we have lots of decorations and lights all over it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was funny that pieces of the gingerbread house kept "disappearing"....until we figured out that they were "disapearing" into Lissa's tummy!!

    I'm sure Blake was not amused by his reindeer bells...the look on his face looks like he is saying "oh boy, look what those kids are doing to me now!"

    Our tree this year was the most beautiful one, ever. I know, I say that every year, don't I?

    love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete